Denver Property Management
Let us manage your Denver rental property
We offer full service, residential property management. Our experienced property management team handles all aspects of managing your residential property from finding the right tenant, collecting money, handling repairs and other rental agreement issues that might arise in the management of your Denver property.
Meer & Company, Inc. manages the following types of residential properties in Denver and the surrounding metro area:
- Single Family Homes
- Duplex Units
- Triplex Units
- Patio Homes
Meer & Company, Inc. is one of five property management firms in Colorado that holds the Certified Residential Property Management Company designation awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). To learn more about NARPM, visit their Web site at www.narpm.org.
What we do as your Denver Property Manager
1. Find Tenants for your Property
Perhaps the most critical step in managing residential property is finding the right tenant. In order to find that most desirable resident, the following procedure is utilized.
- Marketing on dozens of Rental Specific Websites
- Continual monitoring of the current market conditions.
- Maintain an exhaustive list of all the features that make your property desirable and special.
- Minimize vacancies by rapidly responding to rental inquiries on your property.
- The property is shown to all qualified applicants and a rental application is taken at that time.
- Prospective tenants are thoroughly screened through credit reports, criminal background checks, eviction history, landlord checks, and employment history. This review is done at no cost to the owner.
- Once an applicant is accepted, a Lease Agreement is completed and the first month’s rent, as well a security deposit equal to the first month’s rent is collected.
2. Provide Accounting for Your Property
Our Property Management Software is designed to provide you with timely and accurate reports.
Funds are distributed electronically on the 25th of each month and you will have real time access to your account with complete ledger detail.
In compliance with Internal Revenue Service regulations we issue 1099s. Yearly summaries are also mailed at the beginning of the year.
2. Maintenance Services
One of our major goals is the protection of your asset. We work only and exclusively with vendors that have all required licenses, all required insurance including workers’ compensation, have been thoroughly background checked and have worked with us for many years. Their work is excellent, fairly priced, and guaranteed.
Our Tenants are provided with an online work order system which requires them to be specific about needed repairs. This online work order system helps our vendors understand the problem and saves time. Invoices are scrutinized and paid when the work is completed.
We provide 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year to further protect your asset.
Inquire About Our Services
Areas We Service
If the city in which you are interested is not listed or shown in the map below, please call us at 303-322-1550 to see if we have expanded our services into this area.