Denver Property Management
Let us manage your rental property
We offer full service, residential property management.
Our experienced property management team handles all
aspects of managing your residential property from finding the right tenant,
collecting money, handling repairs and other rental agreement issues that might
arise in the management of your Denver property.
Meer & Company, Inc. manages the following types of residential properties
in Denver and the surrounding metro area:
- Single Family Homes
- Duplex Units
- Triplex Units
- Patio Homes
Meer & Company, Inc. is one of five property management
firms in Colorado that holds the Certified Residential Property Management
Company designation awarded by the National Association of Residential Property
Managers (NARPM). To learn more about NARPM, visit their Web site at
What we do as your Denver Property Manager
1. Find Tenants for your Property
Perhaps the most critical step in managing residential property is
finding the right tenant. In order to find that most desirable resident,
the following procedure is utilized.
- Marketing on dozens of Rental Specific Websites
- Continual monitoring of the current market conditions.
- Maintain an exhaustive list of all the features that make your property desirable and special.
- Minimize vacancies by rapidly responding to rental inquiries on your property.
- The property is shown to all qualified applicants and a rental application is taken at that time.
- Prospective tenants are thoroughly screened through credit reports, criminal background checks, eviction history, landlord checks, and employment history. This review is done at no cost to the owner.
- Once an applicant is accepted, a Lease Agreement is completed and the first month’s rent, as well a security deposit equal to the first month’s rent is collected.
2. Provide Accounting for Your Property
Our Property Management Software is designed to provide
you with timely and accurate reports.
Funds are distributed electronically on the 25th of each month and you
will have real time access to your account with complete ledger detail.
In compliance with Internal Revenue Service regulations we issue 1099s.
Yearly summaries are also mailed at the beginning of the year.
One of our major goals is the protection of your asset. We work only and
exclusively with vendors that have all required licenses, all required
insurance including workers’ compensation, have been thoroughly
background checked and have worked with us for many years. Their work
is excellent, fairly priced, and guaranteed.
Our Tenants are provided with an online work order system which requires
them to be specific about needed repairs. This online work order system
helps our vendors understand the problem and saves time. Invoices are
scrutinized and paid when the work is completed.
We provide 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year to further protect your asset.